We are here to serve YOU our MEMBERS, and have assembled the following products and information with you in mind. Take advantage of the "member only" opportunities offered by our trusted partners. We encourage you to explore the website. Your feedback is always welcome.
View Investment Rates
Tips on Managing your Checking Account
Welcome to our online Share / Savings Center! Be sure to check out our current investment returns.
Saving at your Credit Union is easier than at a bank. When you save in your share or savings account, you earn quarterly dividends. If you want money, you can withdraw it in person. If that's not convenient, you can ask the Credit Union to send you a check (which is always mailed out that same day). You can also transfer money from one account to another by phone, or with CU Connect. Simple as that!
Your Credit Union checking share draft account works like most other checking accounts. However, there are some real advantages:
- Dividends are credited quarterly
- No monthly service charge*
- No minimum balance
- Duplicate format checks
- No per check charge
- Itemized monthly statements
- Automatic payroll deduction
- Overdraft check protection
- ATM debit card
*Other fees may apply
An IRA is a must for a better retirement. Your credit Union IRA is an open-ended savings account (no term commitment). These accounts have several excellent features:
- Variable rate
- For you and your spouse (even if he or she is not working)
- Fully insured
- Dividends are credited quarterly
- Small administrative fees
Early withdrawals are subject to IRS penalties.
Money Market Accounts
A Money Market Account is a great way to save money, with a low $2,500 opening deposit. You get a lot of pluses with your Credit Union:
- Deposit of $50,000 or more is required for the highest rate
- Higher than bank or fund rates
- No penalty charges for withdrawal
- Insured up to $100,000
- Three transactions per month
- Monthly statements
- Dividends are credited monthly
Our Share Certificates come in all sizes:
Click here to see current rates
Rates are based on weekly changes in Treasury Bill auctions. History proves that your Credit Union has consistently paid higher Annual Percentage Yields over the last five years. There is a substantial penalty for early withdrawal from the principal of all certificates.
Address Change - Online
- Follow the steps below to make changes to your account address, e-mail or phone number. #1. Log into your Virtual Branch Account. If you don't have an account you can create one by clicking on the "Enroll" tab in the center of our Home page. #2. Click the Self Serve tab and under Personal Options click on Personal Information. Make any changes and then click OK. If you need assistance, call us at 585-546-4279; M-F, 9:30AM - 3:30PM EST or the VB Helpdesk at 866-599-0478; M-F 6AM - 10PM CST and Sat. 7AM - 4PM CST
Address Change form - Downloadable
► Address Change Form
- We have notary public on staff at our Goodman Street office, should you need notary service for your important documents. This service is provided to our members for free.
Debit / ATM Cards
Master Debit Cards
To activate your debit card call 1-888-892-3806.
MasterCard Debit Cards are available if you have a share draft account. Use the debit card like an ATM card to access your funds at an ATM or use it like a credit card.
Just complete an application to get yours. Your pin number will arrive in a plain envelope first. Your card will arrive a few days later in a plain envelope. It only takes a week to 10 days from application.
MasterCard Secure Code is a new online security service to guard against unauthorized use of your debit card while shopping online at participating merchants. Once enrolled in this service you'll have added confidence knowing that MasterCard SecureCode performs an extra authentification step to protect your account from unauthorized online use.
To register your MasterCard Debit Card click the following link:
Be creative when you select a password. Don't be obvious like using the last four digits of your social security number, phone number, address, birth date, or any format that could easily be decoded by thieves.
We offer ATM cards to access your savings account funds. Just complete an application. Upon approval your pin will be mailed to you in a plain envelope and the card will arrive a few days later in a plain envelope.
Lost or Stolen Cards
Please report any lost or stolen cards immediately to be blocked.
Then contact us to have a new card issued to you.
Debit Card Disputes
To dispute purchases on your account contact Vantiv Chargebacks @ 1-800-808-6402.
For all other disputes contact us directly at 585-546-4279.
Enterprise Car Sale
CLICK TO VIEW INVENTORY
Rochester & Monroe County Employees FCU and Enterprise Car Sales have teamed up to offer a great car buying experience to members!!!
- One Price System! At Enterprise, you'll never have to haggle with a salesperson. Our prices are clearly posted on every vehicle.
- Large Selection of Quality Vehicles! Choose from a wide variety of - foreign and domestic - cars, trucks, vans and SUV's!
- Trade-In's Welcome!
- 7-Day or 1,000 mile repurchase policy!*
- Financing available to qualified buyers - Get pre-approved for an auto loan with Rochester & Monroe County Employees FCU today!
- ASE Inspected! For your assurance and satisfaction, every Enterprise vehicle has passed a rigorous 109-point inspection performed by a certified ASE technician.
- Limited Powertrain Warranty! Every Enterprise vehicle is proudly backed with a 12 month/12,000 mile limited powertrain warranty.*
- Enterprise Roadside Assistance! Your purchase includes a 1 year roadside assistance program!**
Call Enterprise Car Sales NOW!! 585-321-3777 or visit us at 4161 West Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623 (near Calkins Road)
* 7-Day Repurchase Policy & Limited Powertrain Warranty are subject to certain restrictions. For details visit your nearest Enterprise location.
** Enterprise Roadside Assistance is provided by the American Automobile Association (AAA) and its affiliated clubs in the United States or Canada.
Trustage Insurance Options
$1000 of TruStage™ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Coverage Is Yours.
One of the nice benefits of credit union membership is a no-cost TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance policy from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D coverage pays you or your loved ones a cash benefit after an accident results in a covered injury or loss of life due to an accident.
You can get $1000 of coverage, paid for by your credit union, and provided by CMFG Life Insurance Company. You can also get up to an additional $300,000 AD&D coverage from CMFG Life at affordable rates.
Sign up for your no-cost or additional protection today.
TruStage™ AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
TruStage™ Auto & Home Insurance Program
Exclusively for credit union members like you, the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149.
TruStage™ Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
TruStage: Insurance the credit union way.
Insurance protection is part of a solid financial plan. From getting a good rate on coverage for your car to making sure your life insurance is adequate, dependable insurance coverage ensures financial relief when you need it. And along the way, you'll take comfort in knowing you're protected.
TruStage insurance products and programs help members protect what matters most. Backed by nearly 80 years of working in partnership with credit unions and their members, you'll find products for life, car, AD&D, long-term care, home and more. TruStage offers straightforward information, real value and assurance. And it's only for credit union members like you.
To learn more, get quotes or just explore, visit trustage.com.
© CUNA Mutual Group, 2012 All Rights Reserved
TruStage™ is a marketing brand used to identify products offered through CMFG Life Insurance Company and programs offered through CMFG Life insurance agencies to credit union members.
TruStage™ Life Insurance Plans
Exclusively for credit union members, we offer TruStage Life Insurance Policies to help you protect the people who matter most in your life. Underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, these plans are designed to fit your budget and provide excellent coverage.
Learn about this important coverage or call 1-855-612-7909 for more information.
TruStage™ Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.